Play for Wales – issue 60
This issue of the magazine focuses on playful places. It highlights examples of children enjoying playful moments in a range of places – from public spaces and family attractions such as zoos and museums to places of uncertainty like hospitals and adult prisons. Features include:
- Guest editorial from our new Chairperson Keith Towler
- Creating resilient play spaces – by Matt Stowe, Landscape Designer at Cartrefi Conwy
- Play as medicine – by Laura Walsh, Head of Play at Starlight
- Creating play friendly museums and attractions in Monmouthshire – by Karin Molson and Rachael Rogers from MonLife Heritage
- Prisoners’ children design outside play area – by Hayley Morris and Julie Williams from Invisible Walls Family Services.