Play for Wales – issue 58
This issue of the magazine focuses on playing for wellbeing. It highlights how opportunities to play contribute to children’s wellbeing. Features include:
- Opening streets for play, health and wellbeing
- Playing in an adventurous way: for wellbeing and as an antidote to anxiety – featuring a blog post by Helen Dodd, Professor of Child Psychology at the University of Exeter
- Protecting playtime in school for wellbeing
- Wellbeing research with children in Wales – by Mustafa Rasheed, child health researcher at Swansea University
- Playing into the future – how playing contributes to the Well-being of Future Generations Act.