Play for Wales – issue 56
This issue of the magazine focuses on making play sufficiency happen. It highlights the importance of providing sufficient opportunities for children to play. Features include:
- Play in lockdown – a child and four teenagers share their play experiences
- Playing out and about – examples of how play teams and organisations continue to support children’s opportunities to play across Wales
- Sufficient playtimes in schools – resources to support schools to be as playful as possible
- Making it possible to do play sufficiency – Dr Wendy Russell gives an overview of a new research study
- Play sufficiency and the role of playworkers – how the playwork profession helps to secure enough opportunities for children to play.