Play for Wales – issue 53
This special additional issue of our magazine celebrates Play Wales’ 21st birthday and focuses on child-friendly communities. Features include:
- Guest editorial written by Dr Jenny Wood
- Children’s Right to Play in Wales: six years of stories and change since the commencement of the Play Sufficiency Duty – by Dr Wendy Russell
- Time, space and freedom to play – the views of children
- A call for a child friendly approach to planning and urban design – by Dinah Bornat
- Right to play in situations of crisis – by Sudeshna Chatterjee.