Play for Wales – issue 52
This issue of the magazine focuses on play in schools. Features include:
- Loose parts play at Mount Stuart Primary School – by a teacher using loose parts for child-led learning
- Research: children’s right to play in schools – an overview by researchers at the University of Manchester
- Joint statement on children’s play – key messages for schools
- An interview with Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services Julie Morgan AM
- Teenagers need play and leisure opportunities too – by Seren Leconte, member of the Children’s Commissioner for Wales’ Advisory Panel.