The Children in Need Project Costs funding stream supports the aims and delivery of a specific piece of work. This work will usually be time-limited, and based on a defined set of activities.
The scheme is for charities and not-for-profit organisations. Applicants to this programme can apply for grants for up to three years. The scheme organisers aim to give quicker decisions for grants of £15,000 or less per year.
The people and organisations eligible for the fund will be:
- working with children and young people aged 18 years and under
- working in the heart of their communities, particularly in times of crisis
- putting children and young people at the centre of everything they do, from design to delivery
- addressing challenges faced by children and young people, building their skills and resilience
- empowering children and young people, and extending their choices in life
- keen to keep learning about and developing their work with children and young people
- committed to making a difference in children and young people’s live.
Applications to this grant scheme are not time limited.