Play for Wales – issue 59
This issue of the magazine focuses on play and place. It highlights how access to space and the way that space is organised can support children so they can play in their neighbourhoods. Features include:
- Including disabled children in play provision
- Serennu Children’s Centre opening its grounds for play
- Teenagers’ play needs and why we should care – by social, place and play researcher and practitioner Claire Edwards
- RPlace too – a new app for children and teenagers to improve community play spaces
- Making space for girls – by Susannah Walker from Make Space for Girls.