The Welsh Charity Awards are back for 2023 and open for nominations. The awards recognise and celebrate the contribution charities, community groups, not-for-profits and volunteers make to Wales.
This year, the awards feature eight categories:
- Volunteer of the year (aged 26 or over)
- Young volunteer of the year (aged 25 or under)
- Income generator of the year
- Champion of diversity
- Best use of Welsh language
- Health and wellbeing
- Organisation of the year.
The awards are organised by WCVA.
Closing date for nominations: 26 June 2023