Contact us
Cym | Eng


Summer activity providers – guidance on who should register





Explore Play Wales

Service providers offering summer activities to children may need to apply to register with Care Inspectorate Wales.

Providers offering childcare and activities including forest schools, outdoor activities and arts and crafts, for children under 12-year-old are required to register. This applies whether the activities are taking place at the provider’s own home, outdoors or at another premises.

Care Inspectorate Wales has published information and guidance on who is required to register, how to register, and any exceptions to the requirement.

More information

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors